Ainsley’s Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
December 8, 2017
Fall may be the official pumpkin season, but pumpkin pie is a holiday tradition that carries all the way through to the end of the year. If you’re looking for a recipe to wow the family, or simply want another excuse to eat pumpkin pie, this recipe from Team BPI Athlete, Ainsley Rodriguez, is a winner.
Aside from being delicious, Ainsley made sure to add a scoop of Best Protein™ so it’s better for you, too! Deflect those pesky relationship questions from your relatives by sharing all the ways protein is helping you reach your goals! It’s a great opportunity to brag about your baking skills and your gains!
- 15 oz. of canned pumpkin
- 1 ½ cup of almond milk
- ¾ cup of egg whites
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of Best Protein™ in Chocolate Brownie
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Coconut whipped cream (optional topping)
- Baking pan
- Large bowl
- Pour all of the ingredients listed above, minus the whipped cream, into a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and bake for 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add coconut whipped cream as a final touch.