Best BCAA™ Lemonade Fruit Smoothie
May 3, 2016
A fruit smoothie is a great way to get in key nutrients while also enjoying a delicious, chilly and refreshing beverage. Add in a great tasting recovery supplement, such as Best BCAA™, and you get even more health benefits from your tasty smoothie! Chef Geo from ProTreats shows us how to put it all together in this video.
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports Best BCAA™ Fruit Punch
- 2 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup pineapples
- 1/4 cup of strawberries
- 2 blotter shots of liquid stevia
- In a bullet blender, blend the all of the above ingredients
- Serve over ice.
- For no pulp, run it through a strainer first.
The Benefits of Best BCAA™:
- Support muscle protein synthesis
- Decrease protein catabolism
- Promote insulin sensitivity
- Support endogenous glucose production
- Enhanced recovery from exercise
See more from Chef Geo and ProTreats at https://www.instagram.com/protreats/
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.