Chocolate Peanut Buddies Protein Shake Recipe
- July 14, 2016
If you like the chocolate peanut butter combination, you’re going to love Chef Geo’s newest protein shake recipe. It’s filled with chocolate brownie protein powder and powdered peanut butter for a delicious taste and less of the fat. So if you’re watching your macros, this Chocolate Peanut Buddies protein shake recipe will satisfy your cravings without the extra side of fat.
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports’ Best Protein™ powder in Chocolate Brownie
- 1 scoop ice cream OR 1/4 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 12 oz. of unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 Tbsp of powdered peanut butter
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 wafer roll (or 2 if you’re sharing your protein shake)
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip whipped topping
- A small piece of dark chocolate for chocolate shavings (you can use a grater)
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Steps to Follow
Blend to Perfection
This Chocolate Peanut Buddies protein shake recipe is so easy to make. Just mix the Best Protein™ powder, ice cream or yogurt, cashew milk, powdered peanut butter and stevia in a blender.
Pour and Garnish
Pour the blended mixture into a glass, then top with Cool Whip and chocolate shavings. Don’t forget to add the wafer roll!
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.