For his next recovery smoothie, BPI Sports’ Resident Chef Geo chose pomegranate for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix that with a high-quality BCAA formula such as Best BCAA™, and you’ve got a refreshing way to help your muscles recover after an intense workout.
This BCAAs smoothie recipe also calls for strawberries and half a banana for a creamy texture, not to mention an exceptional dose of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, manganese and fiber. Are you ready for a tall glass of health?
- 1 orange, peel removed and quartered
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana, cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports Best BCAA™ in Peach Cobbler flavor
- 2 Tbsp. Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup
- Coconut water
- Some ice
Simply mix all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Decorate the inside of the glass with strawberry syrup and pour the BCAA smoothie into it. The best part? Enjoy!
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.