Pumpkin Protein Coffee
- May 3, 2016
When you’re looking for something sweet and creamy that will also give you a boost of energy, this Pumpkin Protein Coffee recipe is extra frothy, extra delicious, packed with protein, and will certainly do the trick. Check out this recipe by Chef Geo of ProTreats as he takes you through all of the steps.
This recipe has 80% less fat, 4 times the protein, and ½ the calories OF your typical Starbucks latte.
- Froth almond milk or low fat milk
- Then, in A Bullet Blender Add:
- 6 oz of almond milk
- 1 scoop ISO-HD Chocolate Brownie
- 2 blotter shots of liquid stevia
- 2 shots Starbucks Ground Coffee espresso or any Dark Roast
- 1 Blotter shot of MCT OIL
- 1 tsp Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract
- Top with: Reddi-wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping, 13 oz and 0 Calorie Chocolate syrup
Cal 180, 27 g protein, 5 g carbs, 3 g fat
See more from Chef Geo and ProTreats at https://www.instagram.com/protreats/
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.