To get the most out of this program, you can’t just work out. You have to eat right, too!
Don't Call It A Grocery List!
Below is the list of foods I recommend to build muscle and burn fat.
Like I said, I’m no expert. But my 10+ years of experience in the sports nutrition industry have taught me that nutrition is a HUGE part of getting in shape and staying in shape. Download my shopping list below to make your trips to the grocery store foolproof, then prepare your meals on Wednesdays and Sundays.Download Abe's 8-Week Grocery List
- Chicken Breast
- Ground Turkey
- Swai Fish
- Salmon (once a day)
- Low-Fat Steak (once a day)
- Lean Ground Beef (once a day)
- Egg Whites
- ISO HD
- Sweet Potato
- White Rice
- Rice Cake
- Baby Rice
- 7 gallons (one per day)
- Mix a little cinnamon and Splenda together and sprinkle it on top of your cucumber for a healthy dessert (it’s better than it sounds!)
- Mix a scoop of ISO HD into your baby rice. I know it sounds nuts, but it’ll be hard to look at oats the same afterwards!
- Carbonated waters can come in handy when you’re hungry or want to add some carbonation to one of your supplements.