The moment you’ve been waiting for is right around the corner: GAME DAY!!! It’s going to be a blast, but you’ve been working hard all year to stay in shape and don’t wanna blow it all in one day, so what do you do?! Have no fear. Together with fitness guru, champion, and nutritionist, Ryall Graber, we’re here to share some diet-friendly recipes that are perfect for munching on while getting down on one of America’s favorite pastimes!
From the playoffs, to the Super Bowl, to March Madness and beyond, it’s smart to get a “healthy eats game plan” going in advance so that you don’t overdo it with wings, burgers & beer come the big day. We know, we know—there’s nothing better than a cold one and some mouthwatering queso to go with all that entertainment—but trust us, your body will thank you later for opting for at least some cleaner options throughout the day. (Indulging a little here and there never hurt nobody. 😉)
Not only are these three recipes healthy and delicious, but they are also super simple to make with minimal prep time AND the best part—they don’t require the use of an oven!
You’ll be happy to know too, that they’re all gluten free and either low sugar, high in protein, keto friendly or all 3.
From No Bake Chocolate Walnut Brownies and a BPI Keto Tea Arnold Palmer to Avocado Chocolate Mousse with Sliced Fruit, your taste buds will be singing.
AND if you want more recipes like this, stay tuned for Ryall’s upcoming cookbook with over 100 simple recipes for a healthy body and mind!
Let’s get cookin’!
1. No Bake Chocolate Walnut Brownies with Chocolate Yogurt Frosting
*With BPI Best Protein™ Whey Protein Powder with 24g of protein & only 1g of sugar
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 Scoops BPI Best Protein™, Chocolate Brownie flavor
- Califia Farms Almond Milk, Plain Unsweetened
- 3/4 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Nutribullet or Food Processor
- 1 Mixing Bowl; 1 Transfer Bowl
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Baking Dish
Chocolate Yogurt Topping:
*Made with BPI Keto Bomb™ Coffee Creamer, Sugar Free & 10g of Keto Friendly Fats
- 35 oz. Fage 2% Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of BPI Keto Bomb™, French Vanilla Latte flavor
- Sea Salt, a pinch to taste
- ¼ cup Dark Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened
- Unsweetened Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs, as garnish
- Mixing Bowl
- Serving Bowl
- Place 1 & 2/3 cups walnuts in food processor or Nutribullet and blend until finely ground.
- Add cocoa powder and sea salt and pulse to combine. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Add dates to food processor and process until small bits remain. Remove and set aside.
- Add nut and cocoa mixture back into food processor and while processing, drop small handfuls of date pieces in to be blended.
- Process until a dough consistency is achieved, adding more dates if necessary.
- Add mixture to baking dish and before pressing, add remaining 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts (as original recipe is written // use remaining 1/3 of walnuts if altering batch size) and cacao nibs. Toss these ingredients together to combine and evenly distribute them. Then press the mixture down with your hands until it is flat and firm. Lay down a piece of plastic wrap to prevent sticking and to make it flat.
- Place in freezer or fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes before adding frosting.
- Frost brownies generously & top with additional walnuts and chocolate chips (optional). Slice into squares.
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix together with spatula until smooth and blended.
- Transfer into serving bowl & voila! That’s it.
2. Avocado Chocolate Keto Mousse with Fresh Fruit
*Made with BPI Keto Peptides™ Collagen Powder in Chocolate
- 5 Avocados, mashed
- 1 Scoop Keto Peptides™, Chocolate Flavor
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Vegan Milk (we used Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- ¼ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Assorted Fresh Fruit
- Mixing Bowl
- Fork or Steel Potato Masher
- Serving Bowl
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth or hand mix with fork and spatula, like we did with Ryall! Eat alone or serve with fresh fruit.
3. BPI Keto Tea Arnold Palmer
*Made with BPI Keto Tea Weight Loss and Energy Powder
- 16 oz of Low Sugar or Sugar-Free Lemonade
- 1 Scoop BPI Keto Tea*
- Assorted Berries & Lemon Wedges for garnish
- Large Blender Bottle or Martini Shaker
- Tall Glasses
Combine all ingredients in shaker and shake, shake, shake until blended. Transfer to pitcher or directly serve into tall glasses, over ice. Garnish with berries and lemon wedges, and sip away!
*Each serving/scoop of Keto Tea contains approximately as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Do not combine with other caffeinated dietary supplements or medications. Do not take more than one serving a day.