The Blueberry Caramel Protein Shake takes minutes to make and includes a variety of good-for-you ingredients, such as protein-filled peanut butter and fresh, nutrient-packed blueberries. Did you know blueberries are amazing for your heart health, decreasing your risk of heart disease? The sweet fruit is full of fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports Whey HD™ protein powder in Vanilla Swirl
- 1 Tbsp. of almond butter
- 1 BPI Sports Best Protein Bar™ in Chocolate Peanut Butter, cut in half diagonally
- 8 oz. of unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/8 Tbsp. Smucker’s® Sugar-Free Caramel + a bit more for topping
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup blueberries + a few more for topping
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Place blueberries, Whey HD™ protein powder, almond butter, stevia and caramel in a blender and give it a good swirl. Make sure all the protein powder is dissolved.
Line your tall glass with a bit of caramel sauce, pour in the mixture you just blended and top with the Cool Whip. Add extra blueberries and caramel sauce.
As a final touch, top off your protein shake with the BPI Sports Best Protein Bar™. The gluten-free Chocolate Peanut Butter protein bar alone has 20 grams of protein and zero trans fat. Now, just stick a straw in your shake and indulge!
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.