BPI Sports Nominated for 11 Different 2015 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards
- May 3, 2016
BPI Sports, nominated for 11 different 2015 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards!
The polls for the 2015 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards are open August 3rd – August 9th and thanks to BPI Nation, BPI Sports has been nominated for 11 different awards:
- Brand of the Year (BPI Sports)
- Best Packaging of the Year (BPI Sports)
- Supplement of the Year (Best BCAA™)
- Exclusive Product of the Year (Best Protein™)
- Exclusive Product of the Year (Best BCAA™ Arctic Ice)
- Most Innovative brand of the Year (BPI Sports)
- Pre-workout Supplement of the Year (1 MR Vortex™)
- Amino/Recovery Supplement of the Year (Best BCAA™)
- Creatine Supplement of the Year (Best Creatine™)
- Protein Powder of the year (Whey-HD™)
- Isolate Protein of the Year (ISO-HD™)
“We are very proud to have been nominated for so many awards. After a hard, well spent initiative that entailed rolling out a new look, being the first and only brand to 3rd party verify Proteins at the manufacturing level, we couldn’t be happier with the direction our brands are going in. Both BPI Sports and Cutler Nutrition have experienced tremendous growth this year and are leaders in the sports nutritional sector. This is truly the result of our incredible partnership with the #1 online supplement store in the nation, Bodybuilding.com, and the unbelievable support from our BPI Nation family. We couldn’t have done it without you!” says James Grage, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President of BPI Sports.
Winners will be determined via an online voting system that will live on Bodybuilding.com August 3, 2015 – August 9, 2015. Results will be announced on August 31, 2015.
Show your support by heading over to Bodybuilding.com and voting for BPI Sports. Voters receive 20% off all nominated products through Bodybuilding.com. Voting will be open to the public beginning Monday, August 3rd here:http://bit.ly/VOTEBPI