#BPIRECIPES – Cookies & Cream Waffle
- May 3, 2016
All things cookies & cream without the guilt associated wih those pesky chocolate sandwich cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 375 Calories | 30P | 45C | 10F
- 1 scoop ISO HD™ Cookies n Cream
- ½ cup quick cooking oats
- 3-4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Oreo sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
Optional – Protein Frosting Drizzle
- ½ scoop ISO HD™
- Small droplets of almond milk until thickened “frosting” like consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl EXCEPT chocolate chips and sandwich cookies. The batter should be very thick.
- Fold in crushed sandwich cookies and chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour batter into pre-heated waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
*Nutrition facts may vary depending upon ingredients used and portion size
Share your BPI Recipes with us on Instagram using the hashtag #BPIRecipes and if we REPOST YOUR IMAGE or VIDEO, you receive a Full Bottle of our New BEST PROTEIN along with some BPI Swag!
NEW WINNER Every Week!