Nutrition Facts: 400 Calories | 50P | 35C | 11F
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread (Low Sodium used in this recipe)
- 1 scoop Whey HD™ Vanilla Caramel
- 3 egg whites
- 1 heaping Tbsp unsalted peanut butter
- 1 heaping Tbsp no-sugar jam
- In a large bowl, mix together egg whites and protein powder until WELL COMBINED.
- Dip Ezekiel bread in mixture until fully soaked and cook in non-stick frying pan (medium heat) until ALMOST golden brown.
- Spread jam and peanut butter on one slice and top with other slice, like a sandwich.
- Slice in half and enjoy.
*Nutrition facts may vary depending upon ingredients used and portion size
Share your BPI Recipes with us on Instagram using the hashtag #BPIRecipes and if we REPOST YOUR IMAGE or VIDEO, you receive a Full Bottle of our New BEST PROTEIN along with some BPI Swag!
NEW WINNER Every Week!