- 1 bag of whole wheat pizza dough. (You must ask for this in your local bakery. They will usually get it from the back in a bag.)
- 1/4 cup Pomi tomato sauce
- 1/4 Feta Cheese Fat Free
- 3 cups of shredded Fat Free Mozzarella
- 8 sticks of Mozzarella String Cheese with skim milk
- 1/2 Chicken Breast
- 1 cup of mushrooms white
- Fresh Basil
- Take the Pizza Dough and let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- While the pizza sets, marinate your chicken breast using pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning, grill your chicken until fully cooked, then cut into slices.
- With a rolling pin, flatten your pizza dough until desired size is acquired, remember to leave some extra space at the edge for the cheesy crust.
- Sprinkle some coconut flour on your board and pin to make the flattening process easier.
- Pour in your tomato sauce in the center and with a spoon spread in a circular motion towards the edge of the pizza.
- To form the cheesy crust take your cheese sticks , tuck them into the dough and roll the edges inward.
- Add the cheese, then the mushrooms, then add the sliced chicken breast, then the basil
- Cook at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cut into slices and share!
1 Slice = Cal 290, 25g P, 27g C, 8.5 g F
See more from Chef Geo and ProTreats at https://www.instagram.com/protreats/
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.