Keto-Friendly Thanksgiving Dessert
- November 21, 2018
Thanksgiving got you regretting your diet? Wishing you could fill your plate with mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole?
This Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding recipe won’t allow you to indulge in all the rest of the typical Thanksgiving dishes, but at least it lets you hang out at the dessert table! Plus, it’s vegan and keto-friendly so you don’t have to worry about feeling guilty after eating it.
The avocado supplies healthy fats, the chia seeds provide fiber, protein and omega-3s, and the cocoa makes it irresistible! We’ve also added a scoop of ISO HD™, which was recently rated the best keto-friendly protein by Ketogenic Supplement Reviews.
- 1 scoop ISO HD™ in Vanilla Cookie
- 4 avocados
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. By blending the chia seeds, as opposed to mixing them in with a spoon, you get a smoother, less seedy pudding.
- Blend until silky, which could take a few minutes. You may need to stop and manually mix the pudding a few times throughout.
- Once blended, split the pudding into eight separate cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the pudding cool and thicken.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with chopped nuts or shredded coconut (or both).
This Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding is so delicious, we bet everyone else at your Thanksgiving won’t even know it’s healthy! Try setting it out on the dessert table without saying anything and see how many compliments you receive before revealing your secret!
Got a keto-friendly recipe of your own? Share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BPIKeto for a chance to be featured on our wall!