- 1 scoop BPI Sports Best Protein Powder™ in Chocolate Brownie
- 8 oz. of unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 a serving of Betty Crocker™ Sweet Rewards Brownie Bar, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 chocolate hazelnut-rolled wafer
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 glass cup
Use a ceramic cup to microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil for a total of one minute. Stop every 20 seconds to give the mixture a good stir as it melts. Then, pour the melted mix into the glass , covering the lower half of the glass.
Use a blender to mix the BPI Sports protein powder, cocoa powder, cashew milk and liquid stevia, then pour into your chocolate-lined glass.
Top off your protein shake with the whipped cream, the brownie bar and the rolled wafer.
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.