Chocolate Brownie Protein Shake Recipe
May 19, 2016
Aren’t brownies the best? Those gooey, chocolaty, baked desserts are sinfully blissful for adults and children alike. This week we’re sharing Chef Geo’s healthier version that skips the flour, eggs, butter and 30 minute wait time. This delicious brownie protein shake is ready in minutes. Just gather all of your ingredients, give them a good swirl and enjoy!
Plus, this protein shake packs 29 grams of protein thanks to BPI Sports’ high-quality Best Protein™ powder. With no maltodextrin or other fillers, and a great combination of quality whey proteins, Best Protein™ is really the best overall value.
- 1 scoop BPI Sports Best Protein Powder™ in Chocolate Brownie
- 8 oz. of unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 a serving of Betty Crocker™ Sweet Rewards Brownie Bar, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 chocolate hazelnut-rolled wafer
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 glass cup
Use a ceramic cup to microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil for a total of one minute. Stop every 20 seconds to give the mixture a good stir as it melts. Then, pour the melted mix into the glass , covering the lower half of the glass.
Use a blender to mix the BPI Sports protein powder, cocoa powder, cashew milk and liquid stevia, then pour into your chocolate-lined glass.
Top off your protein shake with the whipped cream, the brownie bar and the rolled wafer.
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.