- 1 scoop of BPI Sports Whey HD™ in Chocolate Cookie
- 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Murray Sugar-Free® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ cup of refrigerated sugar-free chocolate chips + more for topping
- Calorie-Free Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- Sugar-Free Cool Whip whipped topping
- Ziploc® bag for icing
Rim your glass with the chocolate syrup. Next, place the almond milk, Whey HD™ protein powder, chocolate chip cookies, cocoa powder and liquid stevia in a blender and give it a good swirl. Pour the mixture into the glass.
Add two scoops of Cool Whip to the top of the shake. Put the chocolate syrup in the Ziploc® bag and snip a small piece off the corner, turning it into a pastry icing bag. Squeeze the chocolate syrup over the protein shake.
Use the extra chocolate chips to top off your shake and even add a cookie to make it more tempting!
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.