- 1 scoop of BPI Sports’ Best Protein™ powder in Chocolate Brownie
- 1 scoop ice cream OR 1/4 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 12 oz. of unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 Tbsp of powdered peanut butter
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 wafer roll (or 2 if you’re sharing your protein shake)
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip whipped topping
- A small piece of dark chocolate for chocolate shavings (you can use a grater)
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Steps to Follow
Blend to Perfection
This Chocolate Peanut Buddies protein shake recipe is so easy to make. Just mix the Best Protein™ powder, ice cream or yogurt, cashew milk, powdered peanut butter and stevia in a blender.
Pour and Garnish
Pour the blended mixture into a glass, then top with Cool Whip and chocolate shavings. Don’t forget to add the wafer roll!
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.