If you’ve been going to the gym long enough, you’ve probably hit a plateau in your training at some point. You may not want to admit it, but it happens. You started off making awesome progress and then suddenly, the gains just stopped. Don’t worry – there may be hope for you after all.
Peak O2® is a new, patented ingredient that has been gaining in popularity recently, and it may be just what you need to get over that hump in your training. Here’s some benefits of this little secret power-booster.
- Peak O2® is a combination of six powerful adaptogens that help boost athletic performance and power.
- Peak O2® has been clinically proven to increase peak power output 17.6% over baseline. In comparison, the placebo group in the study decreased power output by 11.8% compared to baseline.
- Peak O2® has also been clinically proven to boost endurance levels. In a 21-day trial at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Peak O2® helped extend the time to exhaustion in athletes by 70 seconds from baseline. In contrast, the placebo group only saw a five-second increase.
- Peak O2® can also help improve VO2 levels in athletes, helping them use oxygen more efficiently during training. That means that athletes can get more out of their “tank” with less fuel (oxygen).
- Peak O2® is a 100% USDA-certified organic, vegan, all-natural, and non-GMO ingredient.
In a nutshell, if you’re looking to increase your performance, power or endurance, Peak O2® may be the ingredient you need. Find it in two of our all-new products, Best BCAA Recharged™ and Strength Gainz™.
Best BCAA Recharged™ is an all new version of our best-selling formula, Best BCAA™. In addition to the branched-chain amino acids and Peak O2®, Best BCAA Recharged™ contains coconut water and electrolytes. This can help you maintain optimal hydration levels for improved performance and recovery.