Coconut Banana Pie Protein Shake Recipe
- June 23, 2016
Summer is right around the corner, so you’re probably already dreaming of the tropical lifestyle – laying on the beach, the sweet smell of coconut suntan lotion, the tiny umbrellas in your drinks – it’s all very relaxing.
So kickback and let Chef Geo’s Coconut Banana Pie protein shake kick off your sunny season. With the BPI Sports resident chef’s delicious, low-calorie protein shake recipe, you can truly get a taste of the beach life in minutes.
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports’ Whey HD™ protein powder in Vanilla Caramel
- 1/2 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder
- 8 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 blotter shot of MCT oil
- Smucker’s® Sugar-Free Caramel Sundae Syrup or Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- 1 scoop of Cool Whip whipped topping
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
Rim your glass with the caramel syrup. Next, mix all ingredients in a blender and pour into glass.
Top off your Coconut Banana Pie protein shake with some Cool Whip and a drizzle of caramel syrup.
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.