There are few things more American than a Sunday full of football, but sitting in front of the TV snacking all day isn’t exactly beneficial to your fitness goals. One of our brand ambassadors, Christina Sullivan, started posting a series of healthy football-inspired recipes recently, and we loved them so much, we decided to share them with all of you.
When we select brand ambassadors, we look for people who provide value in their content. These recipes can help you enjoy some of your football favorites without derailing your nutrition plan. This week, pizza!
- Flatout Bread Lite Original Wrap
- ¼ cup fat-free pizza sauce
- 2 servings fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 serving turkey pepperoni
- 40g Jimmy Dean’s turkey crumbles
- 65g sautéed onions
- 36g mushrooms
- Calories – 377
- Protein – 46g
- Carbs – 32g
- Fat – 9g
- Fiber – 12g
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread ¼ cup pizza sauce on the wrap.
- Put in the preheated oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove wrap from oven. Add ½ of the cheese, onions, mushrooms, turkey crumbles, pepperoni and then the other ½ of the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Find this recipe and more on Christina’s Instagram page.