Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- September 2, 2017
Just because the calendar says summer is coming to an end, doesn’t mean the thermometer agrees. If you’re looking for an ice-cold treat to help keep you cool, try this Iced Caramel Macchiato recipe.
Using Keto Bomb™ and Halo Top ice cream, it’s a healthy-ish way to meet your macros while satisfying your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup coffee (room temperature)
- 1 scoop Keto Bomb™ in Caramel Macchiato
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Halo Top
- 1 scoop Caramel Macchiato Halo Top
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- Caramel sauce (for topping)
- Brazilian nuts, chopped (for topping)
- In a blender, combine coffee, Keto Bomb™, ice and ice cream. Blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and Brazilian nuts.
- Try not to enjoy yourself too much.
Love the recipe? Share your pictures on Instagram and tag @bpi_sports so we can see!