Sweet Heat: Mango Best BCAA™ Mocktail
- November 27, 2018
Believe it or not, the holidays are right around the corner. Instead of mixing together the typical cranberry spritzer this year, try something a little more tropical!
This mango Best BCAA™ mocktail brings the sweet heat with mango puree, lime, ginger and habanero. Even though the recipe calls for ice, you’ll find the habanero provides a slow burn that spreads warmth throughout your body – even as the temperatures outside continue to dip.
- 5 oz. mango puree or nectar
- 1 scoop Best BCAA™ in Mango
- 5 oz. lime juice
- Finely grated zest of lime
- 4 oz. Ginger Habanero syrup
- 4 cups ice
- 4 lime wheels (for garnish)
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except for the lime wheels.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into four, chilled glasses.
- Garnish with lime wheels.
Family already driving you crazy? Want to add a little more kick to this mango Best BCAA™ mocktail? Try adding 6 oz. of blanco tequila!