National Vanilla Milkshake Day!
- June 20, 2017
Happy National Vanilla Milkshake Day! While we won’t tell you forgo your meal plan in honor of celebrations, we can condone substituting a vanilla protein shake. Our Whey HD™ powder is so creamy and delicious, you won’t even be able to tell the difference!
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level scoops Whey HD™ in Vanilla Caramel
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 5 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Fat free whipped cream (optional)
- Add almond milk, vanilla, protein powder and stevia to blender.
- Blend on medium high for about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the blend to make sure all of the protein powder has been incorporated.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high for 1 minute. If you like a thicker shake, add more ice.
- Pour shake into a serving glass and top with whipped cream.