This recipe has 80% less fat, 4 times the protein, and ½ the calories OF your typical Starbucks latte.
- Froth almond milk or low fat milk
- Then, in A Bullet Blender Add:
- 6 oz of almond milk
- 1 scoop ISO-HD Chocolate Brownie
- 2 blotter shots of liquid stevia
- 2 shots Starbucks Ground Coffee espresso or any Dark Roast
- 1 Blotter shot of MCT OIL
- 1 tsp Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract
- Top with: Reddi-wip Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping, 13 oz and 0 Calorie Chocolate syrup
Cal 180, 27 g protein, 5 g carbs, 3 g fat
See more from Chef Geo and ProTreats at https://www.instagram.com/protreats/
Chef Geo is a member of Team BPI Sports.