St. Patrick’s Day is finally here!
After the past couple of weeks, this green-filled holiday feels like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, providing a much-needed break from the non-stop supermarket madness and toilet paper tantrums.
And while you might be barred from hitting the bars, you can still make the most of the day’s festivities. Just cuddle in on the quarantine couch and throw back a few green beers while you watch your favorite leprechaun movies. You deserve it! And if you go a little too hard with the shamrock sauce, we’ve got you covered with a hangover helping super greens smoothie bowl. Packed with potassium, folate, vitamins, and minerals, it’s got everything you need to get out of bed and back to the work from home grind.
Super Greens Smoothie Bowl
Total Prep Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 2 bowls
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 2 medium ripe bananas (previously sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries and raspberries
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 small handful kale
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp salted creamy almond or peanut butter (optional)
- Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- Dried Fruits
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more non-dairy milk (or water) to thin.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more ripe banana for added sweetness or almond milk for creaminess.
- For more protein, add nut butter! This also enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings!
- Best when fresh, though leftovers can be kept in jars in the fridge for up to 1-2 days
Can’t get to the store? No problem. We can help deliver recovery and rehydration right to your door. Like our Clinical Essential Aminos — with medical grade hydration, it’s Electrolyte and Hydration Matrix combines coconut water powder, Taurine, Himalayan Pink Salt, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, and Potassium to help you get back to feeling 100% even faster.*
What's your favorite smoothie bowl topping? Let us know on social media!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.