Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 200g of salmon
- 8 sheets of phyllo dough
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 Tbsp garlic
- 1/4 Tbsp lemongrass, stir in paste
- A pastry brush (or any other cooking brush)
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced thin
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Season the salmon with salt and paprika, then in a medium/high heat pan, sear the salmon using 1 Tbsp of coconut oil on each side for 30-40 seconds until almost golden brown. Tip: Add the coconut oil before fish. Do not preheat the oil!
- Open up your sheets of phyllo dough and brush each one with coconut oil. Then, wrap the fish, onions, garlic, lemongrass paste and parsley in the phyllo dough like you would a burrito. Fold the ends inward and downward.
- Place the wrapped salmon on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cut in half, serve, and enjoy your salmon filet-o-fish!