The Real Housewives of New Jersey is back! This season, you’ll get to see another side of Teresa Giudice – the fitness competitor. Although you already know the 46-year-old, mother of four looks fantastic, the ninth season gives you a closer look at how she does it.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait until every episode airs to steal some of her secrets. Here are Teresa’s top five fitness tips:
- Drink a LOT of water! Teresa carries a one-gallon jug with her everywhere she goes and makes sure to finish it before the day is over. Staying hydrated can help flush toxins, promote weight loss, increase your energy and keep you feeling alert.
- Plan ahead. If you’re going to be successful, you have to make fitness part of your lifestyle. Schedule your gym time the night before to make sure you make time. Teresa likes to get her fasted cardio “out of the way” first thing in the morning and then weight train for at least an hour later in the day.
- Watch what you eat. Exercise doesn’t negate crappy nutrition. Teresa prefers to eat small portions every three hours and gets plenty of protein to encourage muscle growth. Both of these tips can help you feel full so you’re less tempted to stray from your diet.
- Set a goal. Teresa’s competition gave her a deadline to work towards, which helped keep her on track and motivated.
- Take your supplements! Whether it’s aminos, vitamins or a weight-loss formula, Teresa understands that her supplements are an important addition to her training and nutrition regimen. They won’t substitute hard work, but they can boost your efforts.
Which supplement does Teresa Giudice use? The OG housewife herself recommends a branched-chain amino acid formula like BPI Sports Best Aminos™. It supports weight loss, muscle growth, exercise recovery and athletic performance. Pick yours up at Walmart!