- May 3, 2018
- Accounts Receivable payment & credit applications to customer accounts (Domestic & International)
- A/R Collection follow-up for all customers assigned
- Monthly journal entries and accruals
- Monthly AR reconciliations
- American Express expense coding and reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting, special projects and other duties assigned.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Reconcile various bank accounts by compiling and balancing financial information
- Prepares fixed asset depreciation and accruals
- Assist Controller, and Assistant controller on projects and requests for CFO & CEO.
- Monthly P&L preparation for customers
- Inventory Analysis & reconciliations of multiple sites monthly
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
For more information please contact: HR@bpisports.net with your resume and cover letter.