Try this new vegan chocolate shake recipe from Arnold Classic Champ, India Paulino. India has been vegan for years and says it’s one of the BEST decisions she’s every made.
Here’s what you'll need for this Chocolate Shake Recipe:
• 1 ripe banana (peeled and frozen)
• 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
• ¼ cup gluten-free oats
• 2 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter (or sub almond butter, cashew butter, or seed butter of choice)
• 1 Tbsp chia seeds
• 1 – 2 Tbsp cacao powder (to taste)
• 1 ½ – 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1 scoop BPI Vegan Protein (Chocolate)
BPI’s Vegan Protein Powder is formulated with a blend of pea isolate and brown rice protein. This supplement helps you maintain muscle and sufficient levels of protein whether you’re vegan or not!
Added benefits include: lean muscle growth, rapid recovery, increased endurance, and weight loss supports.