Kick off your morning keto-style and whip up a batch of these cabbage hash browns. Serve them up with a side of eggs cooked just the way you like them for a fresh take on the morning munchies.
Keto Cabbage Hash Browns
Total Prep Time: 25 mins
Serving Size: 2
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 1/4 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, and salt. Season with black pepper.
- Add cabbage and onion to egg mixture and toss to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties in the pan and press with spatula to flatten.
- Cook until golden and tender, about 3 minutes per side.
Looking for an extra boost with your breakfast? Add a scoop of Keto Bomb to your morning coffee — loaded with essential fats like MCTs, electrolytes and zero sugar, this ketogenic creamer promotes energy, hydration and fat loss. Not a coffee drinker? Try Keto Tea instead. It promotes energy and fat loss and supports detox programs, energy and focus.*
How do you serve up your cabbage hash browns? Tell us all about it on social media.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.